Cyberspace Ministry’s Monthly Drawing official rules:
- Drawing is held on the last day of the month, at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time). All entries received on that day after 5:00 p.m. will be kept for the next month’s drawing. The winner will be determined by a single random drawing from among all valid entries. The decision of the webmaster is final.
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the month. Multiple entries are allowed, as long as each entry is eligible (more details below).
- The potential winner will be notified via a private Facebook message, and will be given a period of 24 hours to respond to the winning notification. Failure to respond will result in forfeiture of the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or of the inability to contact a winner, Cyberspace Ministry will contact the first alternate potential winner. This procedure will continue with the next succeeding alternate, as necessary.
- By accepting a prize, winners consent to the posting of their name and country on a list of winners published on the present page.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value to the winner.
|Last Month’s Prize (January 2017)
The book An Ounce of Prevention
|Our Lucky Winner:|
|Mike Taylor (United States)||Winning Ticket|
|February 2017 prize:
The book The Day That Changed the World
George Sleigh, on the 91st floor of the World Trade Center, looked up just in time to see the Boeing 767 explode into the building right above him. What he didn’t know then was that his concrete ceiling was the floor of a giant tomb for more than 1,300 people. Not a single person survived on any of the floors above him. The author, who grew up in New York City and travels in the Middle East, shares the harrowing stories of victims and survivors of September 11, 2001. This compelling book captures the heart and puts human faces on a conflict that has burst into international headlines.
How to Participate: Three Easy Steps
|Step 1||Visit the Cyberspace Ministry’s Facebook page|
Go to the Facebook page of Cyberspace Ministry.
|Step 2||Vote for Cyberspace Ministry|
Throughout the current month, «Like» and «Share» the posts of Cyberspace Ministry on Facebook. To do so, simply click the Facebook options «Like» and «Share» below each publication.
|Step 3||Accumulate votes on Facebook|
Every time you «Like» and «Share» a different post of Cyberspace Ministry on Facebook during the current month, you automatically raise your chances of winning the drawing at the end of that month. Accumulate the drawing tickets by clicking the Facebook options «Like» and «Share» below each publication!
At the end of the month, the winner of the free book will be contacted via a private Facebook message.